1. At Home Movie Theater
No media room or fancy TV required… just a little imagination! Make some popcorn, create tickets, and recreate the environment of a movie theater in the comforts of your own home.
- Check out how this mom made a drive-in movie theater for her living room!
- Need a movie suggestion? Check out this recommendation list!
2. Go Bowling in the Kitchen
Our family loves to go bowling, but it’s expensive and the toddlers don’t last long because they can’t play. Set up a bowling alley in your kitchen! Using a few products from around the house, your kitchen can be converted to a bowling alley in minutes!
3. Story Time
While we try to read to the kids at night, throw an unexpected storytime. Make sure to use different voices for all of the book’s characters and maybe throw in a prop or two to help make the storytime extra special.
- One of our favorite books is the Three Little Pigs. It’s a story that never gets old and that can be acted out. Check out this fun Ninja version!
4. Have an Indoor Picnic
Pull out an old comforter, lay it on the ground, and throw an indoor picnic. This is a fun way to spruce up sandwiches and fruit on a cold day.
- Here are some fun picnic snacks your kids will love!
5. Throw an Impromptu Dance Party
Release that energy by throwing an impromptu dance party! Use masking tape and make a dance floor. Turn up the music and get that energy OUT!
- Check out this list of fun, family-friendly playlists on Spotify!